Advantages to become a marks park member
15% off all beverages at our Bar
After 6 months you can hire any of our venues at a 30% discount
BORN BEFORE / IN 1961 (qualifies for
voting rights, any sport, qualifies for tennis & squash discount (lights), voting rights)
BORN BEFORE / IN 1951 (qualifies for
* You need to be a full member of the club to join a subsection*
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
• The Applicant hereby applies for Membership/Renewal of Membership at Marks Park Sports Club and the specific Sub-Section as indicated on this form.
• The Applicant warrants that the Details on this Form are true and correct.
• The Applicant will abide by the rules, Constitution and Codes of Conduct of the Club and the specific Sub-Section as applied for on this Form. The Applicant will assist the Club in the development of sportsmanship and behave in a manner that will enhance the overall reputation of the Club and Sport in which he/she participates.
• All Sporting Activities arising from his/her Membership of the Club are undertaken at the Applicant’s own risk. The Applicant indemnifies the Club and its Members should any Injury or Harm befall him/her or should he/she sustain any damage to their Property whilst undertaking in any such Activities,
• The Applicant will pay the Membership Fees as specified on his/her Invoice received. Kindly advise the Office should you have NOT received an Invoice.
• The Applicant acknowledges that he/she is aware of the Fees incurred on acceptance of this Application and the Sections’ Disciplines in which the Applicant wishes to participate in.
• The Membership will be renewed- and invoiced annually, unless the Applicant resigns in writing to the Club Manager.
• The Applicant will not be refunded in the event of terminating his/her Membership before the end of the Calendar Year. (Unless special permission granted by the Executive Committee.)
• Failure to pay the Membership Fees or to abide by the rules, Constitution and Codes of Conduct of the Club and the Sections’ma Disciplines in respect of which the Applicant wishes to become a Member may result in the termination of Membership of the Club, in which event the Applicant will remain liable for payment of all fees due at the date of termination.
The applicant hereby applies for Membership / -renewal at Marks Park Sports Club for the duration of the current year (2021) and agrees to abide by the Clubs’ Standard Terms & Conditions at all times should the Membership be approved.